- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Paris, France, February 2019 – The 2019 General Assembly meeting, originally scheduled for April, has been postponed to 25 and 26 June and will be held as planned in Augsburg, Germany. On this occasion, Efus, the German forum (DEFUS) and the ...
Take part in the European colloquium on “Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities in Europe: evaluation and prospects”The one-day colloquium on “Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities in Europe: evaluation and prospects” will be held on 3 April 2019 at the European Parliament in Strasbourg (France). It will feature exchanges on numerous European experiences, the different legislative frameworks and ...
Paris, France, March 2019 – Partners in the European MATCH-SPORT project (Make Amateur Sport Tolerant and Eliminate Discrimination) for the prevention of discrimination in amateur sport took part in the two-day kickoff meeting on 26-27 February, at Efus offices in ...
Paris, France, March 2019 – The partners in the PROTECT project (“Public Resilience Using Technology to Counter Terrorism”) for the protection of urban public spaces against terrorist threats met for the project's second meeting on 28 February and 1 March, in ...
Nice, France, march 2019 – The partners of the PACTESUR (Protecting Allied Cities Against Terrorism by Securing Urban Areas) European project, which is led by Nice (FR) and will last three years, had their kickoff meeting there on 28 March. > Fostering … More
Paris, France, april 2019 – Local online campaigns promoting alternative discourses to extremism and developed by the partners of the Efus-led Local voices project were presented at the project’s third meeting, on 11 and 12 April in Paris. One of the distinctive … More
Strasbourg, France, 3-4 April 2019 – Some 250 participants took part in a European symposium on “Low Risk Drug Consumption Rooms in Europe – Assessment and Prospects” co-organised by Efus, the City and Eurometropolis of Strasbourg, the association Ithaque and the MILDECA, … More
Paris, France, March 2019 – The partners in the new European project LOUD (Local Young Leaders for Inclusion), which is led by Efus, met on 18-19 March in Paris (FR) for the project’s kickoff. Through LOUD, young people and local authorities … More
Paris, France, March 2019 – The Efus-led PREPARE project on the prevention of radicalisation in prison and through probation and release has established a state of the art in several European countries. The project is publishing a series of seven … More
“In the face of radicalism, it is very important that European cities exchange practices and knowledge” – Interview with Willy Demeyer, Mayor of Liege and President of Efus
The city of Liege has been working for several years on the issue of radicalisation, notably through Efus-led European projects. > What are the challenges and issues linked to radicalisation in Liege? Willy Demeyer : Even though Liege has not been … More