- 25.06.19 to 26.06.19
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Drugs: final conference of the Solidify project 5-6 December 2019, Lisbon (Portugal) Co-hosted by Efus, the city of Lisbon, and the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) Supervised Drug Consumption Rooms (DCRs) have proved to be a safe way to ...
The polarisation of society into antagonistic groups who refuse all those they consider as “other” is an increasingly pressing issue. This growing phenomenon, heightened by the rise of social media, poses a challenge to local authorities. Paris, June 2019 – The ...
Paris, June 2019 – The security of public spaces is an issue on which Efus and its members have long worked. Numerous projects are conducted on this theme by Efus member local authorities and through European projects that are either ...
Cutting Crime Impact: what works and what does not work in European projects on the prevention of petty crimeAs part of the Cutting Crime Impact (CCI) project, Efus analysed European projects aimed at preventing or reducing petty crime. What tools and solutions are most commonly recommended? What hinders their adoption by end users (law enforcement agencies and policy ...
Paris, France, 24-25 April 2019 – The 15 partners of the new, Efus-led BRIDGE project (Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism) met for their first coordination meeting on 24-25 April, in Paris. Representatives from Brussels (BE), Departmental council … More
Efus published an article on drugs and harm reduction in the last issue of Préventique magazine. The piece is signed by the Deputy Mayor of Strasbourg, Alexandre Feltz. Efus has been working for over 30 years on drugs and harm reduction … More
Protecting public spaces against terrorist threats: Take part in the PRoTECT seminar, on 17 July in Brasov
As part of the PRoTECT project, Efus and the city of Brasov (RO) are organising a seminar on “Identifying vulnerabilities and mitigating the risk of terrorist threats on public spaces: Cooperation between all stakeholders”, on 17 July in Brasov. A presentation … More
Nice, France, march 2019 – The partners of the PACTESUR (Protecting Allied Cities Against Terrorism by Securing Urban Areas) European project, which is led by Nice (FR) and will last three years, had their kickoff meeting there on 28 March. > Fostering … More
Paris, France, april 2019 – Local online campaigns promoting alternative discourses to extremism and developed by the partners of the Efus-led Local voices project were presented at the project’s third meeting, on 11 and 12 April in Paris. One of the distinctive … More
Strasbourg, France, 3-4 April 2019 – Some 250 participants took part in a European symposium on “Low Risk Drug Consumption Rooms in Europe – Assessment and Prospects” co-organised by Efus, the City of Strasbourg, the association Ithaque and the MILDECA, and held … More